Shadow Book The Deep Blue Sea
Soothe little ones’ nighttime fears with this unique bedtime book!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the page ”windows” to cast pictures on the wall as you read with your child.
- It’s a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- The Deep Blue Sea lets youngsters sail off to sleep with lovely sea-themed poems, such as ”The Owl and the Pussycat,” ”Mermaids,” ”Have You Ever Been A-Fishing?” ”I Saw a Ship A-Sailing,” ”Wynken, Blynken, and Nod,” ”Five Little Fishes,” and ”Little Drops of Water.”
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.