The Rody Inflatable Bounce Horse promotes active playtime while developing children’s balance, motor skills and body coordination. The Rody Horse has been adopted in many nursery schools as a psycho-motor tool, and also used by therapists to enhance language, memory, and perception skills. However, it’s mainly a fun and relaxing toy to get your child active. And, thanks to its removable bases (sold separately), you can turn Rody into a riding or wheeled horse!
- Made of super strong, latex – free vinyl, Phthalate and BPA Free
- Maximum saddle circumference – 27″ (68 cm)
- Contoured shape with easy to hold ears
- Promotes body coordination and balance
- Promotes lymph circulation while providing a fun workout
- Washes easily with soap and water
- Comes fully deflated and requires inflation before use
- Maximum weight -100 lbs
- Includes Pump
- Made in Italy
- Improves motor skills. The Rody horse gives children playtime fun while building muscle and improving little one’s motor skills. Bouncing strengthens the leg muscles, while improving arm and grip function as the child holds onto Rody’s ears. Core strength builds as the rider moves to balance.
- Unique design. The rounded shape, designed by a merging of spheres, ensures ultimate bounce and safety. Its unique design results in the center being contoured, allowing a naturally balanced and comfortable seat for the rider. Furthermore, the rounded design together with its smiling expression make it a lovable character, which has an immediate appeal to children.
- Versatile like no one. Thanks to the removable bases (Rocking Base and Speedy Base) you can transform your Rody either in a rocking horse or in a wheeled ride-on toy. In this way, you can increase its functions and extend the possibilities of use.
- Contoured Shape With Easy To Hold Ears
- Promotes Body Coordination And Balance
- Includes A Pump