Does your child need help with multiplication but dread learning it? Then turn it into a game! The multiplication edition of our Math War Game Cards is a fun and competitive way to help third, fourth and fifth graders practice their basic multiplication facts. Your child and a friend can play together, each flipping over cards and solving them. The player with the highest card value wins both cards.
Fun Features & Benefits
- Fun underwater-themed cards
- 52 Game Cards
- 1 Answer Card
- 1 Parent Card with rules and game ideas
- Numbers written in bold, block style
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- A learning game that goes wherever you go!
- Contents: 56 cards
- Size: 3.25″ x 5.5″
- Ages 8+