Build, code, and play — with mighty REX!
Assemble your own robotic model of the giant, powerful, ferocious Tyrannosaurus rex. Use the handheld controller to command your robot to move around in all directions, light up its eyes, and play sounds, including chowing down on food and even farting! The special Code+Control wireless unit enables you to either directly control REX in real time, or write and save sequences of commands for the robot to perform at the push of a button. No app or separate devices are required!
REX makes hands-on STEM learning fun and accessible. First, follow the step-by-step instructions to assemble the robot and controller from 100 pieces using the included screwdriver and decorate your completed dino with stickers. At 11 inches tall and 19 inches long, REX really commands respect!
Then, learn the function of each button on the controller and how to combine those functions together into programs for your robot. With two motors and a flexible tail, REX can move in one of two ways: walking or gliding. Put REX into guardian mode and it will use its infrared sensors to identify intruders then unleash a ferocious roar!
The process of assembling REX gives you an insider’s look at various electrical components found inside many robots and by experimenting with the different commands your robot pal can follow, you’ll get a clearer understanding of how robots work!
- Build a robotic T. rex dinosaur and wireless controller with Code+Control Technology
- Two control modes: Direct remote control and programming
- Screen-free coding: No app or other devices required
- Includes lights, sounds, motors, and an infrared sensor
- Put REX in guardian mode to protect your bedroom from intruders
- A comprehensive, educational gift for dino lovers and robot enthusiasts at an accessible price.